Overwatch Tracker Network
Sign In / Register to post here!
ZelgadisXI

1 Credits 2 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
xorth said:Hitting a bug? Have a feature request that would make the site better? We want to hear them. Please report here, and we'll get back to you!

Thanks!

So in competitive it shows symettra as being my top hero. I'm going to be throwing blizz a support ticket about season one but if you look you'll see i have only ever played 8 games as symettra in both seasons and it shows 11 hours on her. This isn't true of course. I was hoping it'd be gong with this season but now it's showing 6 hours played as her (which is actually zero) and is my top character when my total play time in comp is 6 hours.

It's kind of hard to explain but just look at my competative stats/history and you'll see.

maybe some usefull screens

xorth

8 Credits 51 Posts
ZelgadisXI said:Fixed! Thanks for all the info.

ZelgadisXI

1 Credits 2 Posts
xorth said:
ZelgadisXI said:Fixed! Thanks for all the info.

Awesome, thanks! I don't think I could've done another season with symetra looking at me with that smug face lol.

Reliableplum

0 Credits 7 Posts
Update issue, so i got 58 solo kills with pharah on comp season 2 and the #1 global youre showing is 35, i have 23 more than that and i wish to brag to my friends, also your update only shows 16 solo where on my game it shows 58, thanks in advance.

Plum

xorth

8 Credits 51 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
Reliableplum said:Update issue, so i got 58 solo kills with pharah on comp season 2 and the #1 global youre showing is 35, i have 23 more than that and i wish to brag to my friends, also your update only shows 16 solo where on my game it shows 58, thanks in advance.

Plum

I'm showing 246? Am I looking at the wrong thing?

Reliableplum

0 Credits 7 Posts
So again thanks for updating my stats, the last thing

Reliableplum

0 Credits 7 Posts
Sorry if a few of these came through i had a loading error, its about the pharah "most solo kill", the 58 was updated on my stat page just isnt showibg in leaderboards

jsanada

0 Credits 1 Posts
For some reason after i made the upgrade on the TRN app (iOS), i can only see 2 character stats (zarya & lucio)

Reliableplum

0 Credits 7 Posts
Hello, i was looking at pharah competitive most solo kills in a game and im crushing the top spot, you show 27 and i have 58, its on playoverwatch.com
Thanks in advance

ReliablePlum

Peridonyx

0 Credits 2 Posts
My page (on QuickPlay) says my main hero is Junkrat, even though I have more hours on Dva? Also, it doesn't show Dva at all in the heroes I've played.

Reliableplum

0 Credits 7 Posts
Still wont show updated stats in leader board, most solo kills i had in a game( not cumulative solo, most in a single game) was 58 not 16, it shows 58 on my personal stats but not global leaderboards

Theo Devlin

0 Credits 2 Posts
My win percentage shows 0% for multiple days. However my skill rating went up in each case. The information isnt being pulled correctly since I have clearly been winning these days. Also what are the 2 Miscellaneous categories I am showing 4 Multikill, 9 overwatch.guid.0x086000000000042D, and 35 overwatch.guid.0x0860000000000430. I checked battle.net and they have the same issue it looks like.

On another note can we get a damage blocked average? I main Rein and I feel this would be nice to know.

Theo Devlin

0 Credits 2 Posts
Going into the my stats tab and clicking on my account name stats gives me an error that just says something went wrong contact system administrator.

JSP

0 Credits 1 Posts
Am I missing something, because it appears either the cumulative distribution graph for skill rating is incorrect or the "Top x%" stat on your profile is wrong.
I am 2899 and my profile under competitive says that is top 9%, but if i find 2889 in the graph I get a percentage of 89, meaning I am in the top 11% surely?
Another example is one of my friends is 2520, and his profile says top 27%, but on the graph 2520 is about 69%, or top 31%, so the graph seems to be a bit inaccurate.

Also if viewing a profile under quick play it shows and incorrect value for top %, it seems to be a third of your comp top %.

Thanks!

Peridonyx

0 Credits 2 Posts
When I go to my profile, it shows that Junkrat is my primary hero for quickplay, even though it is Dva. Dva isn't even listed at all.

Punkie

0 Credits 2 Posts
When NOT playing on a certain day, the graph of Performance Tracking will still show a data point at zero. While that is actually correct it seriously messes up the trending line connecting the data points.
suggestion: if you dont play eg quick match that day, dont put the date on the graph at all

Punkie

0 Credits 2 Posts
Numbers of losses for a hero in QP is wrong. The numbers of wins is correct though AFAIK. For me on lucio it shows 81 wins / 4 losses. GO ME!
It should be 81/72 though.

xorth

8 Credits 51 Posts
Reliableplum said:Hello, i was looking at pharah competitive most solo kills in a game and im crushing the top spot, you show 27 and i have 58, its on playoverwatch.com
Thanks in advance

ReliablePlum

Now they are showing 14. I don't know what's going on. Are you seeing same thing?

Ellsworth

1 Credits 1 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
My account says I have 55 wins and -55 losses on Tracer.

Matthew Cornmesser

0 Credits 1 Posts
The leader boards seem to be a mix between season 1 and season 2 numbers. At least when you select a specific category. Is there anyway to separate the leader boards into different competitive seasons?