Sign In / Register to post here!
xorth

7 Credits 46 Posts
Hitting a bug? Have a feature request that would make the site better? We want to hear them. Please report here, and we'll get back to you!

Thanks!

HUM3U6

0 Credits 2 Posts
Hi, the performance tracker graph on my overview page only seems to work for quickplay. At the moment i have 3 days where i got zero as ive been playing competitive. Would be great to show both. Thanks

xVOMBx

4 Credits 1 Posts
4 Credit(s) Received
Hi have signed up for regional leaderboards and meet the minimum games played but I am still not showing up. Has been more than 3 days. Is there a fix ? Thanks

xorth

7 Credits 46 Posts
HUM3U6 said:Hi, the performance tracker graph on my overview page only seems to work for quickplay. At the moment i have 3 days where i got zero as ive been playing competitive. Would be great to show both. Thanks

I hit the green "update stats" button and your competitive stats showed up. Make sure you hit that :)

Instantsmile

3 Credits 2 Posts
3 Credit(s) Received
Hello every time I try to link my twitch it goes to twitch I hit authorize then it says bad request.

xorth

7 Credits 46 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
Instantsmile said:Hello every time I try to link my twitch it goes to twitch I hit authorize then it says bad request.

Fixed! We broke it today when we pushed some other changes. Thanks for reporting so quickly.

Instantsmile

3 Credits 2 Posts
xorth said:
Instantsmile said:Hello every time I try to link my twitch it goes to twitch I hit authorize then it says bad request.

Fixed! We broke it today when we pushed some other changes. Thanks for reporting so quickly.

Just tried to connect twitch and it worked. Thanks for the fix =)

luisluix

0 Credits 1 Posts
offense/defense/support/tank time played should be in contrasting colors,right now they are too bright and they are hard to read. (accessibility colors guidelines?)

HUM3U6

0 Credits 2 Posts
xorth said:
HUM3U6 said:Hi, the performance tracker graph on my overview page only seems to work for quickplay. At the moment i have 3 days where i got zero as ive been playing competitive. Would be great to show both. Thanks

I hit the green "update stats" button and your competitive stats showed up. Make sure you hit that :)

Update stats button is always the first thing i hit when logging on. Thanks anyway.

Luxoric

0 Credits 1 Posts
Hi. I don't think this is a big deal, but I noticed a little inaccuracy. If you only play a character for one game, your stat averages for that character become infinity. I played Bastion for four minutes and got 4 eliminations, but my elimination average with him is infinity. The averages should just be the same as what you got in that one game right?

Reliableplum

0 Credits 7 Posts
I signed up to track my stats and every time I click to check then nothing pulls up and the page simply says an error occurred, I've compared to the #4 reinhardt and my stats are higher in damage blocked and I would like to prove which is why I signed up in the first place

Reliableplum

0 Credits 7 Posts
Can't pull up personal stats and I know I have more damage blocked than the #4 with 1.4mil and I'd like to prove it but after a few days it has the same error and would take show my profile stats

skidoLLaZ

0 Credits 1 Posts
I connect Twitch to my account but I can't get it to show in my profile or on the leaderboard.

xorth

7 Credits 46 Posts
Reliableplum said:Can't pull up personal stats and I know I have more damage blocked than the #4 with 1.4mil and I'd like to prove it but after a few days it has the same error and would take show my profile stats

Case sensitivity matters. your P should be capital
https://overwatchtracker.com/profile/xbox/global/ReliablePlum

TimoHalofan

2 Credits 3 Posts
2 Credit(s) Received
For whatever reason, I am not able to update my stats. (I played 1 day ago and it still has not updated the day that I played)

Enrico Monok Galisai

0 Credits 1 Posts
My stats won't update since yesterday. I've played, I did 2 levels and won&loss lot of matches, but it shows like I did 0 games, kills, no KDA ration nor the other ratios, nothing. It's like I did played, but didn't do anything, and that's kinda weird. Already tried to update stats yesterday morning, evening, night, and even today 5 minutes ago, but still nothing. I'm talking about quickplays. Oh, and the regional leaderboard doesn't work properly since I already did enough matches to be there, but still nothing.

magnus12141

0 Credits 1 Posts
What happened to the top% next to the stats? Is this feature gone now?

Nyarlathotep

0 Credits 4 Posts
I have the same problem some of the users have been reporting. I am unable to update my stats. I click on "Update Stats", I receive a "Stats Updated" message, but nothing changes.
It is like I haven't been playing for the last 3 days, but I have been playing every day.

whitepyros

0 Credits 1 Posts
My battle.net account isn't being recognized even with all the details being correct http://i.imgur.com/32z6Aae.jpg (my account name) http://i.imgur.com/S1Tdmsd.png (the error i get after typing my name or clicking the "login via battle.net" button)

xorth

7 Credits 46 Posts
whitepyros said:My battle.net account isn't being recognized even with all the details being correct http://i.imgur.com/32z6Aae.jpg (my account name) http://i.imgur.com/S1Tdmsd.png (the error i get after typing my name or clicking the "login via battle.net" button)

I don't know :( Blizzard's own site doesn't list you.